Monday, November 5, 2007

Sorry Pau for the lack of posting. Here are my latest songs you should hear:

"Ni Una Sola Palabra" Paulina Rubio
"Anyone Else But You" The Moldy Peaches (you should check them out in general. Good indie/folk stuff)
"Beyond the Horizon" by Mom's favorite singer that she doesn't ever remember (aka Bob Dylan)
"Born in the 70s" Ed Harcourt
"Beautiful Disaster" John McLaughlin
"No Te Veo" Casa de Leones
"Miracle" Cascada (for the techno fix)
"If You're Not the One" Daniel Bedingfield (this song has been on repeat since I heard it in my neighbor's room. Very boy band-ish. Love it!)
"I Don't Think I'm Ever Gonna Figure It Out" Elliott Smith
"Holiday From Real" Jack's Mannequin (GET THE WHOLE ALBUM!!! "Everything in Transit")
"D.A.N.C.E." Justice
"Dejame Volar" Lola (look up her songs!)
"Donde Estan Los Ladrones" Shakira (and anything from the cd called "Donde Estan Los Ladrones")
"Step Up" Samantha Jade
"The Good Life" Kanye (i'm repeating this so I make sure you know it! This will definitely be a HUGE song this winter in abq...aka we will listen to it in the car A LOT)
"I Have and I Always Will" Dave Barnes

The new Steel Train cd is AMAZING (i saw them this summer with The Format)!!!
I'll share it with you when I come home

PS: NOV 20: NEW RBD CD!!!! GET EXCITED!!!

No comments: